- CoVid-19 Health & Safety Procedures
CoVid-19 Health & Safety Procedures
WE ARE PREPARED FOR YOUR SAFE RETURN
Your health and the health of the Urban Beauty team are paramount to us, so we have taken extra measures since the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak and will continue with these measures moving forward.
We have all undertaken registered COVID-19 Risk Minimisation Training.
We kindly ask you to:
- Reschedule your appointment if you have any flu/cold symptoms
- Use the hand sanitiser provided at reception before entering any treatment rooms
- Hands to be washed for the 20 second required time once you have entered the treatment room
- Wait outside the salon or inside the treatment room if the reception area is busy.
- We ask where possible to leave Children at home when coming in for your treatments. If this is not possible, we ask that children wait in reception area excluding children in prams.
- You maintain 1.5 meters in salon when possible (this does not apply during treatment time)
All Staff will:
- Wash our hands for the required 20 seconds before, during and after each treatment
- Sanitise door handles, eftpos machines and work surfaces before your treatment and throughout the day with freshly prepared solutions
- Change Towels/Bed protection between each client
- Any therapist showing signs of illness to work or return to work until well
- All therapists will wear protective face masks during treatments
- All staff will have temperature checks at the beginning of each working day
- Maintain 1.5 meters in salon when possible (this does not apply during treatment time)